TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated June 1, 2019
VIRTUADESK DOES NOT PROVIDE PHYSICAL OFFICE SPACE, ONLY VIRTUAL OFFICES WHICH INCLUDES A MAILING ADDRESS.
- These Terms of Service are an agreement between you (“Customer,” or “you” or “your”) and Virtuadesk (“Virtuadesk,” or “we,“ “us” or “our”) along with its parent company, Wave Systems Corporation (“Wave Systems Corporation”). By using any of Virtuadesk’s products and services, you agree that you are at least 18 years old, legally able to enter into a contract, and have read and consented to this agreement.
- Anywhere in this agreement (“the Agreement” or “Terms of Service”) where we refer to your use of Virtuadesk or Virtuadesk’s “products” and/or “services,” we mean to include the virtual office along with any other service provided to you by Virtuadesk.
- We plan to update this Agreement from time to time, so please check back regularly. All updates are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of Virtuadesk’s products or services thereafter.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE VIRTUADESK SERVICE
- Virtuadesk primary service offers virtual offices to its Customers. This includes a mailing address (with a suite number), along with mail/package acceptance. Package/mail forwarding is available at an extra cost. This is handled on case-by-case basis, and a quote can be obtained by either calling the office and/or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A virtual office is a business location that exists only in cyberspace. A virtual office setup allows business owners and employees to work from any location by using technology such as laptop computers, cell phones and internet access. A virtual office can provide significant savings and flexibility compared to renting a traditional office space. Meetings can be conducted via teleconferencing and video conferencing, and documents can be transmitted electronically. Some companies even provide virtual office services to give virtual offices the prestige associated with physical offices, such as an important-sounding address, and even occasional rental of office space and conference rooms.
- Payment. Payment must be made at time of order.
- Refunds. There is no refund for services provided by Virtuadesk.
- Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You are responsible for the full subscription fee in the monthly billing cycle in which you cancel. Once your account has been billed, all sales are final and there will be no refunds.
Promotions. We may run promotional offers from time to time, the terms of which are offered on our website and/or in emails. Unless otherwise indicated, we may establish and modify, in our sole discretion, the terms of such offer and end such offer at any point.
DELIVERY OF SERVICE
- How To Cancel. To cancel your subscription, please send an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: Cancel [insert suite # here] : [insert company name here], [insert full name here]. We will respond to your emails as soon as possible, but please take into consideration office hours.
- Virtuadesk’s products and/or services are deemed to be delivered upon receipt of the suite address, along with any other optional services (as listed in Section 2).
- Max. Weight: 25 lbs.
- Max. Dimensions (LxWxH): 36in x 36in x 36in.
- Only the person whose name the virtual office is under will be allowed to pick up mail and packages with a valid ID. If you’d like to authorize someone else to pick up mail for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suite number, your full name, your company name, and the full name of the individual you’d like to authorize.
We will hold your packages for a maximum of 7 days before returning to sender. If you can’t pick it up in that timeframe, feel free to contact us, and we will extend that deadline for you based on availability.
Package/mail forwarding is available at an extra cost. This is handled on case-by-case basis, and a quote can be obtained by either calling the office and/or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Main Office: 1159 Sonora Ct. Sunnyvale, CA 94086 #300
VIRTUADESK RETAINS ALL RIGHTS IN ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Grant of Limited License. Subject to compliance with this Agreement, Virtuadesk hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license (the “License”) to Virtuadesk products and services.
- License Term. The License Term begins with Customer’s subscription to Virtuadesk and shall continue until the Customer cancels said subscription.
- Effect of Termination. The expiration of the License does not allow Customer to copy the content of Virtuadesk’s Intellectual Property.
- Virtuadesk retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to: (i) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products or services; (ii) sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products or services; or (iii) circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and/or services.
- Only one company name is allowed to be registered under one suite number. If you have multiple organizations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work out an enterprise solution for you.
- In using Virtuadesk or any of its products and/or services, you agree not to:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or use Virtuadesk in a way that facilitates any such violation.
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of Virtuadesk.
- Upload or otherwise transmit through Virtuadesk any virus or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive file or code.
- Use a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, or sign an agreement as someone else or on behalf of someone else.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account or services.
- Attempt to transmit any content that you are not authorized to transmit.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, Virtuadesk, its products and/or services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through Virtuadesk.
- The design, text, graphics, and selection and arrangement thereof, of Virtuadesk’s products and services are Copyright ©, Wave Systems Corporation. All rights reserved.
NO INCORPORATING OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Virtuadesk and the Virtuadesk logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. These and any other Virtuadesk products or service names or slogans displayed on Virtuadesk products or services are trademarks of Virtuadesk and its parent company, Wave Systems Corporation. You may not copy, imitate or use them, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. In addition, the look and feel of Virtuadesk, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Virtuadesk and you may not copy, imitate or use it, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- Including our products and/or services within any third-party service is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- We may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas on Virtuadesk’s products and/or services. You grant us the irrevocable right to use your feedback and incorporate your suggestion(s) into our products and/or services without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to you or any third party.
- Virtuadesk disclaims liability for any loss, injury, claim or damage related to your use of its products and/or services.
- Virtuadesk will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, reliance or special damages, including, without limitation, damages arising from any court action or legal dispute.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Virtuadesk and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, and assigns from any costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by your use of any of Virtuadesk’s products and/or services, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service. You agree that your use of Virtuadesk’s products and services after a modification will be treated as acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
- We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us by email at: email@example.com.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction & Venue. You agree that any disputes with Virtuadesk arising from or connected to your use of Virtuadesk will be governed by the laws of the state of California and the federal laws of the United States of America.
- Headings for Convenience Only. The headings of sections and sub-sections in this Agreement are for convenience only and are not intended to affect the meaning of the Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, along with invoices, sales orders or other purchase-related communication, is the entire agreement between you and Virtuadesk with respect to your use of Virtuadesk and its products and services. We reserve any rights not expressly granted here.
- Non-Waiver. No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.